My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This topic is for sharing experiences of pregnancy choices; to debate the ethics of termination, visit our Politics or Chat forums.

Pregnancy choices

I don't know what to do

2 replies

Annrose91 · 08/01/2023 10:13

Hi everyone, just looking for a bit of advise.

I have only been seeing my boyfriend for around 4 months. It's going really well, we went away together during Xmas holidays although haven't met each others friends and family. We have actually bonded over the fact we are both early thirties and loads of our friends have kids but we still want to travel and live a free life basically!

Found out this week I am pregnant. Currently 5 weeks. My first response was that I wasn't going to keep it. Told my boyfriend the same day and he was the same and really happy with my decision.

However as time has gone on I find myself thinking about how I could make it work, what life would look like and how it would be if I kept it and now I don't know what to do!! I know my boyfriend doesn't feel the same and would understandably be annoyed if I told him I might have changed my mind.

I have a bpas phone appointment this Wednesday but I just don't know what to do!!! So scared I'd regret it if I didn't keep it but also not in the stable relationship I always imagined I'd be in when I did get pregnant 😞

OP posts:
heartbroken22 · 08/01/2023 19:47

I'm so sorry you're having to be in this situation. I've been there. I can't tell you what to do and neither can anyone else but follow your heart. You'll just know what to do when the time comes xx

Howdidigethere23 · 10/01/2023 14:59

Hey, I've just been through bpas and they've been amazing. The lady on the phone & midwife were both lovely and very understanding. They said for any reason I don't take the pills to send them back. So contacting them isn't final, of your still leaning towards it then maybe see how you feel when the pills arrive?

Best of lxuck

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.