My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

My coil is still in and I'm pregnant!!!!

32 replies

pie · 18/02/2003 09:01

Yep thats right! My coil is still in and yesterdays scan confirmed that there is a gestational sac planted in my uterus. (Thank god the the ectopic scare is over)

What I want to know is if anybody knows of any other such pregnancies?

I want to keep the baby very much....so any sucess stories would be very appreciated as I am terrified of mc...

OP posts:
codswallop · 04/11/2004 16:02

erm puir set up netmumsonline and doesnt post ehre anymore

fairydust · 04/11/2004 16:17

pie now have a georgous little girl born october 2003.

fio2 · 04/11/2004 16:18

she still posts on here under a different name!

sunchowder · 05/11/2004 16:33

I missed pie, but didn't ask!!! Can we have a hint at her name? Thanks for the news on her baby girl then!

romanticaroma · 16/02/2015 20:56

Scary reading have had two girls got coil in but got pregnant on first try with both babies. Bit worried to say the least as 41 and def no desire to go back to night feeds and nappies

Sky2019 · 21/04/2020 14:29

Can anyone help me I gt a abnormal sell op in feb and they cut the strings on my coil and then they said go t your clinic to see if everything ok they said they could nt see my coil and I had pregnancy symptoms and I done pregnancy test there coming out negative and positive and I don’t no if the coil still there bt I think I might b pregnant

Sky2019 · 21/04/2020 14:32

I gt a abnormal sell op in feb and they cut the strings on my coil and then they said go t your clinic to see if everything ok they said they could nt see my coil and I had pregnancy symptoms and I done pregnancy test there coming out negative and positive and I don’t no if the coil still there bt I think I might b pregnant

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.