My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

Has anyone tried www.rightbaby.com?

5 replies

Paula1 · 28/12/2001 10:47

I've been reading about this 'Selnas Method' of allegedly choosing which sex of baby that you have. I realise that this is not to everyones taste, and I am also not hung up about it, if I get the other sex, I will be absolutely fine with that. But, has anyone tried it? Or know anyone who has? They say they have over 90% success rate, and they refund the money if it doesn't work. It is also totally non-invasive, you just have to fill in a form, pay them £250 and they send you a calender with the dates highlighted pink or blue according to your requirement.

OP posts:
boyie · 28/12/2001 11:52

i only charge £100 ...i can send you a calandar with highlighted pink and blue bits and i have a 50% success rate

ScummyMummy · 28/12/2001 12:14

Snigger snigger, Boyie! I like your evil thinking. D'you want a business partner?

Batters · 28/12/2001 18:09

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Paula1 · 30/12/2001 15:39

Yeah, whaaaatever. Thanks for your help guys.

OP posts:
MalmoMum · 31/12/2001 08:33

Paula

Maybe you have seen it already but there is a chat a long these lines on babycentre.co.uk on one of the product review pages. You have to search around for it as it's not anywhere obvious I am afraid.

I remember it as being a reasonable discussion.

All the best

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.