My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Postnatal health

Sepsis & Nec Fasc

1 reply

LittleLadysMama · 27/12/2019 23:35

Any other mums here have experience of post c-section sepsis or nec fasc? Or both if you were extremely unlucky, like me?
I know it's extremely rare but I'd love to hear from any other mums who have gone through this as I feel very alone in this recovery.

OP posts:
Mum7b · 01/01/2020 19:24

Oh @littleladysmama I am so sorry you had to experience this and feel so alone. It’s difficult finding someone you can talk to who has been through it. I developed sepsis after the birth of my son 11 months and thank goodness my husband spotted the signs and took me in for treatment. I have been up and down on emotional rollercoaster and feel I lost so much time with my little boy as even though I was responded well to treatment I had secondary infections on and off for about 5 months it took so much out of me. I am now only starting to feel like it’s ok but then I feel unwell think oh my goodness I am goi f to get really ill again. Any way I am here to chat just message me. Where are you located I volunteer as a peer support for a mums group they are all fantastic.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.