Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Can you see any teeth?

3 replies

El91 · 29/09/2022 11:37

My LG is 5 months in a few days and I think she might be teething. She’s been really unsettled, dribbling loads and constantly chewing on her hands and teething monkey.
Can anyone see any teeth coming through? I don’t really know what to look for! I know it’s not the best photo but it’s the best I could get 🤣

Can you see any teeth?
OP posts:
Please
or

ChildWontStopGrowing · 29/09/2022 14:18

It's really hard to tell from looking. Best way is to run a clean fingertip over the gum to see if it feels hard or bumpy.

Please
or

Cupofteaonesugar · 29/09/2022 14:52

I can't see any obvious outlines from the picture but teething begins long before the teeth appear! You may well see an outline tomorrow, it all happens so quickly!

Please
or

shivawn · 29/09/2022 16:18

I don’t really know what to look for!

You'll know when you see them, they'll be easy to spot - white teeth just beneath the gums. Or as a previous poster said you'll be able to feel them with your finger. My son dribbled and chewed everything around that age too but didn't get his first tooth until 9 months so it isn't always a sign of teething. He has 2 top teeth ready to burst through his gums at the moment but no dribbling at all.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?