My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find support and share your experiences on our Miscarriage forum.

Miscarriage/pregnancy loss

Feeling a bit sad

3 replies

ataraxis · 27/12/2008 15:08

November last year I had a miscarriage - I was already blessed with two gorgeous (if mischevious) boys and was very lucky to become pregnant soon after the mc. I now have a beautiful baby girl of 14 weeks. We have had a lovely family Christmas and I know how fortunate I am.

Today however, for no apparent reason, I am grieving my unborn and feel very low. I know I wouldn't have my dd if I had had the other child, and I wouldn't change her for the world. I don't want to talk about it at home as I don't want to bring my sadness into everyone else's happiness, but felt the need to say it somewhere. I miss my baby who was never to be born.

OP posts:
cocolepew · 27/12/2008 15:16

Sorry you're feeling so sad. I had a mc 12 years ago. The due date was 5th April and a few weeks ago I got very down, even though I had 2 more mc's and have 2 lovely DD's. It just happens and it will pass soon.

kylieone · 27/12/2008 15:17

Oh you poor thing just give lots of love, kisses, cuddles to the other 3, I had a baby I have missed too years ago, these terrible things happen in life but we will all meet up eventually xxxx

ataraxis · 27/12/2008 15:40

Thank you for your kind words. It has taken me by surprise, which has knocked me out somewhat. I am sure my three very active children will soon have me focussed on other things

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.