Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Feeling a bit down & need to move on

Redheadednortherner · 07/03/2022 19:36

I'm a month off approaching my 45th birthday. Feeling a bit crap because my TOTM arrived bang on time. Can't help feeling that just need to move on with my life now and accept it.

First became pg age 42, miscarried at 9 weeks. Didn't try again for a year for various personal reasons, then pg just before 44th b'day - mc again at 8 weeks, then last year pg and mc in September - think that one was a blighted ovum.

I went to see Prof Quenby's team a month ago and they gave me progesterone. But I think it's the end of the road now. I'm ok most of the time, it's just occassionally it gets to me. My friend and her partner they had a baby via sperm donor (her partner the birth mother) - she hasn't been in touch really since and I think that's for the best (she was with me at the first mc),

OP's posts:
Please
or

pastatriangles · 29/03/2022 11:52

FlowersFlowersFlowers It is so hard and I understand the struggle. It feels like everything when you're inside it. Sending love and compassion x

Please
or

Redheadednortherner · 29/03/2022 12:05

Yes, I've decided to go for counselling now. I feel like I need a fresh start, maybe splitting up with my partner (it's been a struggle over the years) and moving to a new place, starting again.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.