Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

3rd Miscarriage - DH not understanding

FlintyMel · 01/03/2022 22:51

Hi all,
I had a 16 week loss last year and my DH was really understanding and fully supportive. I had another loss at 6 weeks which DH completely ignored and I've just found out Monday that we've had our third at 7 weeks. Again DH is completing ignoring it. I had a random 'well it was early' comment and that's it. No asking how I am. I'm in absolutely agony with cramps and can hardly stand up and DH says 'are you still doing to the 10k run on sat?' Seriously?!!! I've been left to do everything with our three children and tonight have literally collapsed into bed. I'm resenting his ignorance so much and feel so unloved and uncared for. I know his way of coping is to pretend it's not happening but it IS happening and I'm having to deal with it all myself.
I guess I'm just looking to off-load. Also I'm really sad and concerned where this now leaves us with three miscarriages. Any words of wisdom or advice would be greatly appreciated tonight.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Ttcfinalbub · 04/03/2022 13:27

I'm not trying to stick up for him but it takes men a little longer to see it as a baby =/ where as we are 'mummy' as soon as we see them little lines. I'm also "finishing" up my mmc and this morning was about to pass out so sat down infront of the fridge my partner was like huh ?? They don't really realise about the amount of blood and the clots and everything else my oh thought it would just be a period. Hugs to you try talk to him and explain both bits from your view he may not be deliberately un caring

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.