Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Two miscarriages in a row

Lh96 · 17/12/2019 16:43

I'm 23 and suffered two miscarriages this year, my first was In july and my second in november. These miscarriages have taken me apart peice by peice and I'm really struggling. I have 2 children and the most amazing partner and I stay positive and happy for them. I just cant get out of my head that I may not be able to have another baby, something is wrong with me, why is this happening? We have tried for a baby for nearly a year, 2 miscarriages and I feel broken. I am terrified of being pregnant and having another miscarriage, anxiety is the worst. Has anyone else been in a place like this? I feel so alone, I dont talk about my miscarriages to anyone because I dont want them to feel sorry for me and give you the same talk 'stop trying so hard' 'just relax' 'it will be different your next pregnancy'

Suppose I just want someone to talk to. X

OP's posts:
Please
or

mlax · 18/12/2019 20:01

Hey - I had a MC 6 weeks ago nearly and I'm 22. Since it's happened, I've been suffering really bad with anxiety, panic attacks. I've never been in such a low, dark place before like I am now. Everyone tells me it'll be easier to cope with eventually, but I wish it was right now.

I want to ttc again, but worried about the same issue. I've got no children and I've been pregnant twice (I terminated 3 years ago) and now this. I know I can get pregnant, I'm just going to be so worried that I can't carry one for 9 months.

Here to talk though x

Please
or

Lh96 · 18/12/2019 20:51

@mlax I'm sorry you had a mc, I know exactly what you mean it's so hard to just 'forget and move on'. I feel exactly the same, me and my partner want to ttc again aswell but terrified I will have another mc. We have been told by our epu that if I had another mc we would have to have several tests as to see if theres an underlining reason but I'm so scared something is wrong with me. I really hope you go on to convince and have a successful pregnancy. X

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.