Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Just want to vent

DartmoorDoughnut · 12/12/2018 16:10

Currently experiencing second miscarriage. First in August at 5 weeks and now at almost 8 weeks. Was our last chance for DC3, DH won’t want to try again as he doesn’t want to be older than 43 when baby is born (he’d have been turning 43 when this one was due).

I’m feeling so sad and so angry at my fucking body for letting me down again. I almost burst into tears in Sainsbury’s of all places on way back from scan earlier as their Christmas ad song started playing.

Have to keep it together as DH at work and both our DSs are at home with me. House is trashed as I can’t be bothered to tidy up all the toys and the boys have eaten crap all afternoon as the cramps which quite honestly feel more like contractions are knocking me sideways.

This is so so fucking shit. I was so excited to have got beyond 5 weeks and couldn’t wait to meet this little one.

OP's posts:
Please
or

ChikiTIKI · 12/12/2018 16:25

I'm so sorry about your news and about how awful you are feeling. Xxx

Please
or

lindsey1990 · 12/12/2018 19:09

I hope it gets easier for you. Try focus on the positives in your life. I think I'm currently experiencing the same but I have a 4 year old little boy keeping me going, and I feel so lucky to have him. X

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.