Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

2 Miscarriages is there something wrong ?

Olivia1901 · 02/11/2018 18:54

Im 27 and i have had 2 miscarriages both at 5 weeks with separate partners. 2nd miscarriage started 3 days ago. I'm beginging to think there is something wrong with me, it is a bit of a coesidence both miscarriages at the same time with different partners and both pregnancies i conceived in October.

I'm scared to try again and go through this emotionally pain. I know the nhs says to wait till the 3rd miscarriage to get tested because most women go on to have a sucsessfully pregnacy the 3rd time. I do have hope and trying to stay positive but I can just feel something is wrong. Both pregnancy have bot progressed at the same point??! Has anyone had this experience and gone on to have a 3rd pregnancy full term or have you been diagnosed.?? X

OP's posts:
Please
or

IndianaMoleWoman · 02/11/2018 18:59

My first two pregnancies ended in miscarriage too. My third and fourth were fine. Miscarriage is scarily common, in all likelihood you’ve probably been unlucky. Sadly, the only way to find out is to keep trying and hope for the best next time; if the worst happens again, although it’ll be devastating at least then you can get the ball rolling on investigations.

Good luck OP and I’m sorry for your losses Flowers

Please
or

Onebiteofeverything · 02/11/2018 18:59

I had 2 early miscarriages then a successful pregnancy 3rd time round.

It’s a really difficult time but early losses rarely have a discoverable cause.

Please
or

Olivia1901 · 02/11/2018 19:19

Thanks you have given me hope! I could just be unlucky like you say. I do plan to start trying once bleeding has stopped 3rd time lucky.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Jay92 · 05/11/2018 14:00

@Olivia1901 I am the same . 27 and have had two miscarriages. Hoping third time will be lucky. Sending you some baby dust ☺️

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.