Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Back to work after MC

Verydonut · 15/10/2018 09:29

We have been trying for dc3 for over a year now and last week I suffered my third MC.
I am devastated. I keep crying. I suffer from depression and anxiety and I feel this has pushed me towards a dip.
GP gave me a sick line and I'm due back at work on Wednesday. I don't feel ready. I feel so sad and down. I'm scared my employer will think I'm 'milking' the situation. Should I go back and just try and cope as best I can or should I take more time.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Sarah28th · 15/10/2018 09:37

Dont worry what your employer thinks.you are going through a very traumatic time.i suffered 3 mc i the space of 10 months and its horrific hun i know. All those things that go through your head. Is your hospital going to do investigations now because youve had multiple mc? That needs to be happening too.You need to give yourself some more time off. Go and signed off for a little longer or maybe do a phase back into work so your doing it gradually. Get yourself stronger again for when you do get pregnant again. I do know what your going through and hope you have lots of support around you. Hugs x

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.