My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find support and share your experiences on our Miscarriage forum.

Miscarriage/pregnancy loss

Not sure if this is the right section...

16 replies

wifey6 · 08/06/2012 18:42

But I suffered a missed MC nearly 7 weeks ago next week. AF arrived on time which felt like a blow to the gut! I have ovulated -fertile week from Subday & just now (TMI-sorry)...when I wiped there was pinky discharge. Although we are not ttc...we are not
using anything either. Not had this before...so not sure if it could be the start of random bleeding? Can any one please offer any advice please?

OP posts:
Countmyblessings · 08/06/2012 20:40

Wifey6-Can't offer any advice as that has not happened too me!
I hope someone comes along soon to help you!
Sorry for your loss- your username seems familiar to me was you on a thread before!!!!!

wifey6 · 08/06/2012 21:17

Yes count...I posted in the Nov 2012 thread & then in miscarriage/pregnancy Sad
Well it's got a little bit more so I think my body is having a mess about!! Angry

OP posts:
Countmyblessings · 09/06/2012 01:01

So very sorry Wifey! I thought others would of been here offering advice by now!!!!
Hope it's not too bad for you!!!!
I'm having first AF since ectopic/op and I'm in pain!

wifey6 · 09/06/2012 07:17

That's ok count....so sorry for your loss Sad
I found first AF very heavy but not painful..but everyone is different. I was actually surprised how upset first AF made me...a reminder what had happened & that my body had got back to normal while my mind & heart are still trying to catch up Sad

OP posts:
kittykatsforever · 09/06/2012 07:47

Hi I was tempted to post earlier but didn't want to get your hopes up, if im wrong,I only had a mc 3 weeks ago so not sure about bleeding part yet although I have heard that your afs can be erratic and I mean very erratic for quite a few months after including spotting, however with my first dc I had an implantation bleed which I took as my af when infact it happens usually sooner then your af is due and is lighter, in my case a tiny bit for 2 days! So there is a chance it could be that, especially a wk after ov! But like I say don't get your hopes up too much- on the other hand I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, it would be too earlie to do a hpt yet but good luck x( I didn't have it with mc pregnancy so I'd see it as a good sign if it happened again)

wifey6 · 09/06/2012 15:47

Sorry for your loss kitty. Sad it's a horrible experience isn't it. Sad
I don't even thing I am entirely ready to ttc again as I'm so fearful but then there is a small part of me that is longing to be pregnant again. SadConfused

OP posts:
kittykatsforever · 09/06/2012 16:44

I know how you feel, I know if I get pg again I'll be worried all the time and doing the whole white pants, checking ever time I go the toilet.... But in fairness I was like that for first dc aswell :/
The way I see it now though is both my mum and partners mum had mc before us so neither of us would be here if they hadn't.... while it was a really horrible experience I'm trying to look at it as fate and that we will hopefully be blessed with dc2 soon, for me the longer I'm not pg the more I will stress/ worry/analyse and keep reading threads on the Internet for advice ;) lol so I'm back on the horse so to speak!
If you are lucky enough to be pg again without trying and it was implantation bleed think the little thing has clung on good and tight and I'd see it as fate! If not good luck and I hope the dust hits when the time is right for you

wifey6 · 09/06/2012 17:42

Thank you kitty. I never had implantation bleed with my DS or with my last pregnancy (Sad)...so I'm not sure if it's that or just random spotting. I know I should of taken some precautions if I was this worried about it happening...but I guess there is a little part of me that is longing for it to happen...& a massive part scared of it all happening again Sad
Wishing you luck kitty

OP posts:
allchik · 09/06/2012 18:49

Hi hun,I had a 4 day v painful first period,but then also had bits of random spotting n stuff after...I had an erpc so thought it might of been because of that,doc said that was v norm.Then I didnt have another period as got pregnant again on next cycle!sending lots of hugs,its such a shit time,i still think bout my mmc every day,hope all works out for u x

wifey6 · 09/06/2012 19:07

allchik...sorry for your loss Sad
TMI but only had a streak of blood once when wiping then it's been a tad bit of old blood & then a little pinky again. It's probably just random stuff so I will not stress either way.

OP posts:
allchik · 09/06/2012 19:10

Sounds the same as me hun,all the best!Im just counting dwn till my 12 wk scan now...mc sure do take the excitement away x

wifey6 · 09/06/2012 19:16

allchik...I'm sure everything will be fine. Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy.

OP posts:
wifey6 · 12/06/2012 15:40

Ok...so the last few days everything has settled down...the pinky spotting has stopped but since yesterday have had very low stomach ache & feel rotten today with a real heavy feeling in my lower stomach.
I'm not sure if linked to MMC 7 weeks ago or something else...Sad not really sure what Sad AF not due til next wed so it's not that brewing! My body is really hating me!! Sad Sad scared to go to the doctors incase they send me for a scan...the last time I went to Hosp was when I had a MMC & the thought of going Back there for any reason really upsets me. Sad

OP posts:
wifey6 · 12/06/2012 15:41

I know none of you can offer medical help...I guess I'm just wondering if any of you had experienced similar??

OP posts:
allchik · 12/06/2012 21:33

Did u have a check over after ur mc?Perhaps it worth calling the EPU just incase there may be some infection?But then Ive been really crampy low dwn in my tummy from t start of this pregnancy,so who knows!I know its shit goin bk n living painful memories,but if u dnt ur just goin to be working urself up,n u might not even need 2.Best of luck x

wifey6 · 13/06/2012 10:02

I didn't get checked over as physically I was ok...but now I think I might have to visit the doctors. Sad

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.