My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This board is primarily for those whose children have LGBTQ+ parents to share their personal experiences and advice.

LGBT parents

confused

5 replies

2confused · 16/02/2009 21:04

hi dont know what to do or think really i have recently started to have feelings for another woman i am married and have been for 5 years but def think i am gay now i cant talk 2 any1 about this.

OP posts:
Molesworth · 16/02/2009 22:01

bumping for you

DottyDot · 16/02/2009 22:06

Hello - are you friends with the other woman and do you think she knows how you feel - is she a lesbian?

Do you think your husband suspects you have these feelings?

Lots of questions - you must have lots running through your mind as well.

I suppose it comes down to how strong you think these feelings are. Lots of people are bisexual to some extent and at the end of the day, if you're married, it's about being faithful to your partner because that's what you chose to do/be.

But if you think you're gay and therefore can't be with your husband or think it's wrong/not fair on him,then you need to start thinking about how and whether this can be broached.

Good luck and feel free to talk on here.

2confused · 16/02/2009 22:42

Hi thanks 4 replying my husband doesn't suspect anything,and the other woman is not a lesbian.i can't stop thinking about her tho. i have 2 get over her but i now think maybe i would be happier with a woman if i would ever find another lesbian as don't know any. i have never been unfaithful and wouldnt want to be but how will i ever know if its what i really want if yswim

OP posts:
LadyOfWaffle · 16/02/2009 22:44

DO you think you could be bi-sexual/bi-curious? Are your feelings lessening for your DH or do you just fancy a woman? Do you want to act on it?

2confused · 16/02/2009 22:54

i love my dh as a friend i care about him alot i am not sexually attracted 2 him. b4 i would of said yeah i am probably bi but would and never have done anything about it but now i met this woman i really like its made me think maybe i'm a lesbian and have been in denial.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.