Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Young and expecting baby no 4

chocolaxox · 20/06/2020 16:31

Please don't judge or no nasty comments made but I'm a young and recently single mum to 3 children aged between 4 Whos almost 5, 3 and half and one Whos just recently turned 1 and I've just found out that I'm expecting my 4th my head is all over the place I'm still in shock over it I'm doing all this on my own hardly no was any help from dad it was as and when it suited him so I'll be doing this pregnancy if I continue with it on my own, I'm soon to be moving house to a 3 bedroom as I'm only in a 2 bedroom house atm did you all manage with 4 children in a 3 bedroom house and did you all manage financially? I don't recieve no money from my child's father just as and when it suits him he wants to pay for them so it's not like he is reliable he says he will help out etc but he's hardly helping out with the children he's got. I'm about 5-6 weeks so still early on and would be due in February time, my family aren't very helpful either i just can't get my head round any of this at all. My youngest would be 19 months when by the time this baby would be born.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Aquamarine1029 · 20/06/2020 16:33

Only you can make this decision, but I would not continue with this pregnancy. You have a lot of very hard thinking to do.

Please
or

SeagoingSexpot · 20/06/2020 16:35

@Aquamarine1029

Only you can make this decision, but I would not continue with this pregnancy. You have a lot of very hard thinking to do.

What she said. Young single mother of 4 with no financial or practical support from the father is going to be a hard row to hoe. I think you do need to consider the needs of your existing 3.
Please
or

Mangofandangoo · 20/06/2020 19:54

Whatever you do you WILL survive but it's best to really really think about how having another child at the moment will effect your other children's quality of life

Please
or

Sunnydayshereatlast · 02/07/2020 10:21

I had a 4th at 24.. Ex was useless and I left him. Moved into a 3 bed house and I had the smallest room. Got Cms and managed more than fine.

Please
or

stairgates · 02/07/2020 10:24

You will be fine, if you can manage 3 you will manage 4 :) Its just like juggling but a little bit faster, same jobs just slightly increased. Its surprising how many children you can load onto a strong double pushchair! Hope your still around OP.

Please
or

Sunnydayshereatlast · 02/07/2020 10:35

Personally going from 3 - 4 I found easier than 2-3..
Good luck op.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.