Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Ideas of how to keep track of what is happening and when

slipperandpjsmum · 24/08/2012 12:48

Does anyone have any suggestions of how they keep track of what everyone is doing and when? I have 4 dcs who will be in four different education provisions in Sept and need to make sure I know who is doing what when eg days PE kits are needed. It needs to be something that everyone can access.

Does anyone have a brilliant ideas?

OP's posts:
Please
or

savoycabbage · 24/08/2012 12:54

One of those family planner charts?

I have a list (laminated Blush) on the fridge with stuff that has to be taken to school each day

Monday-library books, ballet kit, spelling book

Please
or

CouthyMow · 24/08/2012 12:55

I use an A3 whiteboard. I use permanent markers to divide it up for each child, and into days of the week.

I then use whiteboard markers for the info so that it can be changed each term/half term.

Please
or

LongStory · 25/08/2012 23:50

Now this is the real family planning !!

I rely hugely on an office sized whiteboard which has instructions for the timing and extras for each day, plus an organised mum calendar which has six columns per day, a to-do list and a shopping list. It's week to view and there's a plastic overlay so you can combine the regular weekly routine and the extras.

Please
or

walkingthedogagain · 28/08/2012 13:07

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Please
or

slipperandpjsmum · 31/08/2012 14:16

Oh a deleted message - never had one of those on a thread I have started before!!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. Our whiteboard is ordered and we are awaiting delivery. I am very optimistic this will be a big help to our organised chaos!

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.