My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find cleaning advice from other Mumsnetters on our Housekeeping forum.

Housekeeping

What's the best way to store inset puzzles?

6 replies

melpomene · 06/01/2007 11:15

Does anyone know a good way of storing inset puzzles? (I think that's the correct name; I mean the wooden puzzles for toddlers where you fit shaped pieces into a board.)

We have lots of them and they keep falling all over the place, getting mixed up and losing their pieces. I considered keeping them in ziploc bags, but don't think that's safe because the dds might end up putting the bags over their heads.

Can anyone help?

OP posts:
purplemonkeywishdasher · 06/01/2007 11:16

it's like a game: see if you can find ALL the pieces to one puzzle. i generally get all but one. WHere is that boat?

flossieteacake · 06/01/2007 11:24

punch holes in the bottom of the ziplock bags for safety? I have the same trouble actually, especially since the bambino can undo them but not put them back again!

Skribble · 06/01/2007 19:38

What about a drawer unit like this?
or
Zip locks A4, they might not all fit agree punch holes in them}
Or thses kind of wallets, get them really cheap in the likes of Poundstrechers, poundland or even The Stationery Store

If you are ordering anything from Neat Ideas I have a code for a free gift.

popsycal · 06/01/2007 19:39

PLASDTIC WALLETS FRON ASDA WHCH LOOK LIKE BIG PLASTIC ENVELOPES AND HAVE A PRESS STUD ON

ooops

popsycal · 06/01/2007 19:39

that's them in skribble's lasy link

melpomene · 06/01/2007 19:56

Thanks everyone. I hadn't thought of punching holes in ziploc bags/folders. Skribble's drawer unit looks great too, but a bit too expensive for me.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.