Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Dubai/Maldives dual centre!

0 replies

user1471548941 · 16/03/2022 13:04

Looking for recommendations please! I cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons so we are looking at holiday destinations we’ve never considered before and thinking 5 days Dubai, 7 nights in the Maldives.

Due to Covid/transfers we’d like to book through an agent which I’ve never done before (usually research and book all the separate elements myself). So looking for recommendations for both an agent who would do a good job of this and also hotels in both places!

No kids- recently married couple in early 30s.
I’m a doer- I want to sightsee in Dubai so want a convenient location rather than just on the beach.
We’d then like a gorgeous place to relax in the Maldives after a stressful few months, ideally child free. We love good food, good views, a sunset and my requirement is a gym with treadmill as I will be training for a major sporting event at the time!!

Ideal spend would be around £6k but happy to spend around £8k for the perfect trip!

OP posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?