Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Covid recovery certificate. Help!

1 reply

Canhearthemice · 24/02/2022 17:51

My DD had her first vaccine in Dec and then had Covid in January. She goes skiing in March so will need the recovery certificate.

I have been told it will automatically appear in her covid pass on her NHS pass but we definitely can't see it. We can only see her first vaccination details.

Are we looking in the wrong place?
When she had her positive pcr results, should we have requested it then? Do we need to download it from somewhere? We are at a complete loss and can't see who to contact if there has been an error.

Really hoping someone can help us to obtain her recovery certificate.

OP posts:
Please
or

MissFritton65 · 24/02/2022 18:45

Mine is an additional page after my vaccinations details; I have 4 pages - 3 vaccinations and my recovery document. However it did not appear until 2 weeks after my positive PCR.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?