My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Use our Travel forum for recommendations on everything from day trips to the best family-friendly holiday destinations.

Holidays

Feuterentura all inclusive hotel recommendations please!

24 replies

ButterflyOfFreedom · 23/04/2019 22:41

Just as the title says - we're tied to school holidays so looking for a nice (at least 3 star) all inclusive hotel near the beach in Feuterentura.

Has anyone been/ got any recommendations please?

TIA

OP posts:
ButterflyOfFreedom · 23/04/2019 22:46

Sorry, perhaps should have said we're going in August for 10 / 11 days, 2 adults & 2 children (age 5 & 7)!

OP posts:
mummyandmeguru · 23/04/2019 23:06

Hi Butterly

Have a look at the Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa hotel.

We went a couple of years ago and loved it. Good rooms (excellent 2 bedroom family suites which for our dates were not much more than a standard room), nice grounds and pools next to the beach.

All inclusive option worked well. Not overly fancy (I.e not top end 5 star, luxury hotels of the world category) but a v decent solid 3 - 4 star option.

If you book direct you can get a 'members' discount and a credit for use in hotel - or at least you did 2 years ago!

Happy holidaying

Ricekrispie22 · 24/04/2019 05:30

Club Magic Life is a really good family hotel. it’s right above a pure white beach. The family rooms have a separating door between the adults and children’s bedrooms and there are lots of organised activities for the dc

MsJaneAusten · 24/04/2019 05:33

Barceló Castillo is a cheaper option in the same resort as the thalasso spa mentioned above. We thought it was excellent.

ButterflyOfFreedom · 24/04/2019 06:19

Ooh, thanks all - will take a look! Smile

OP posts:
Fairylea · 24/04/2019 06:24

My friend absolutely raves about the Tui magic life hotel there. She goes every single year. It has its own Facebook page where all the guests chat to each other about their experiences!

Spaceunicorn6789 · 24/04/2019 06:30

Not sure about your budget but the Elba Carlotta is nice. And you literally walk through a gate at the back of the pool area onto the beach Smile

ButterflyOfFreedom · 24/04/2019 06:41

We looked at the Tui Magic one Fairylea - does look good but the rooms seem to be just one family room (ie. All in the same open room). We'd prefer a separate bedroom otherwise what do we do when the DC are in bed???!
This has put us off a few hotels, I think we need one with a 1 bedroom apartment or something. Something to separate our sleeping arrangements from.the DCs if you know what I mean. Thanks.

OP posts:
Ricekrispie22 · 24/04/2019 07:10

On this website it gives the room plans
www.magiclife.com/en/en/resort-holiday/spain/fuerteventura/resort-details/
The family room is two separate sleeping areas

Feuterentura all inclusive hotel recommendations please!
ButterflyOfFreedom · 24/04/2019 08:16

Thanks ricekrispies

Though is that not 2 different apartments? As in we'd all just be in half of that?

OP posts:
ButterflyOfFreedom · 24/04/2019 08:17

I can't work it out?! It's not clear - if you did get all that space then that's huge!!
Two bathrooms????! Would be great!

OP posts:
Fairylea · 24/04/2019 08:19

You get two adjoining rooms, so yes all that space.

ButterflyOfFreedom · 24/04/2019 08:46

Wow, that sounds good!
Thank you.

OP posts:
ButterflyOfFreedom · 24/04/2019 19:35

Thanks for all the suggestions, will research! Smile

OP posts:
ButterflyOfFreedom · 24/04/2019 21:30

Costa Calma or Costa Caleta?

OP posts:
Pieceofpurplesky · 24/04/2019 21:57

I prefer Corelejo but would second the person who said Barcelo Thallasso in Caleta.

In Corelejo the Barcelo Sands is lovely.

Abouttime · 24/04/2019 22:06

We go regularly and have been to the Castillo Beach a number of times. We have a 2 bed apartment as we have 2 kids also and like some space.
We’ve also stayed at The Elba Sara but only one room which is small.
The Occidental in Jandia is also good. It’s 2 rooms/2 bathrooms with an adjoining door.
Pierre and Vacances is also good but you need to hire a car really.
We’ve also stayed at numerous other hotels/apartments but not all inclusive.

ButterflyOfFreedom · 24/04/2019 22:11

Thanks.

Anyone have any experience of Monica Beach or H10 Tindaya hotels?
Looks like they're both AI in Costa Calma...

Will look at the other suggestions too, thank you!

OP posts:
Hellywelly10 · 24/04/2019 22:16

I stayed at monica beach. It was ok as i got a great deal. Its a german resort, beaches are great. Theres nothing else there tbh.

ButterflyOfFreedom · 24/04/2019 22:19

Thanks HellyWelly.

Being a 'German' resort doesn't bother us - maybe even preferable to some 'Brits abroad' !?!

And we just want a very lazy beach holiday hence the AI & very close to the beach criteria so if there's nothing much there it wouldn't matter.

Thanks.

OP posts:
rallytog1 · 04/05/2019 16:11

Elba Sara in Caleta de Fuste is brilliant. We had adjoining rooms last year and it felt like lots of space. Nearly all the rooms have sea views, the entertainment is great and there's a gate out to the promenade and beach. We loved our stay there and have been struggling since to find anywhere else that looks as good.

rallytog1 · 04/05/2019 16:12

Oh, and Caleta de Fuste is only 20 mins from the airport, which is great with tired children after a flight. You get some plane noise but we quite enjoyed watching them come over.

Don’t want to miss threads like this?

Weekly

Sign up to our weekly round up and get all the best threads sent straight to your inbox!

You've subscribed!

TheCaddy · 10/05/2019 18:45

Another for Club Magic. Your 5 and 7 year old will be so well looked after they will have a brilliant time. There is a great area for coffee at this hotel and an amazing kids club. Kids are always up late on holiday surely? If they sleep then you just sit on the balcony. You don’t need a separate room.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.