My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Use our Travel forum for recommendations on everything from day trips to the best family-friendly holiday destinations.

Holidays

TUI Magic Life

5 replies

Brabant93 · 09/01/2019 20:19

Hi. We are looking to book a holiday in July, with our 18 and 16 year old teenagers. We have done Neilson before, and I was looking at Magic Life Calabria. Has anyone been to any Magic Life hotels, or could recommend something similar? Is Magic Life a good place to go to keep everyone happy? Thanks.

OP posts:
anxious62 · 12/01/2019 08:20

We did magic life in fuerreventura but quite a few years ago when our son was small. It was a good holiday and I always remembered seeing kids of all ages having a good time. Plenty to do.

Amazonian27 · 12/01/2019 09:55

Following

emma123456 · 13/01/2019 10:08

We’ve done magic life twice, once in fuertaventura and last year in Ibiza. I liked it. Quality of food was very good. Tennis was ok, coaching was very repetitive, no social tennis like Neilson. We didn’t use the kids club as the kids were predominantly German so our boys didn’t want to join in.

Our room was poor for 4. The boys room had no AC, just a ceiling fan. We may have just been unlucky.

After two weeks tho we were all a bit bored of the food and routine and were ready to go home.

emma123456 · 13/01/2019 10:08

I definitely prefer Neilson but it’s pricey!

DropZoneOne · 13/01/2019 10:10

Did Magic Life in Fuerteventura last year. If you're active, it's great. But we didn't really take part in the sports and fitness. Food was good, but you had to get to the restaurants as soon as they opened or queue for ages.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.