Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Anyone tried Disneyland Paris. (by means of coach trip?)

4 replies

unicorn · 14/08/2004 20:54

Just seems soooo cheap.. in comparison to flight etc..
nb.. Kids are 5 and 2.6.. is it worth it?
(am looking for over xmas hols)

anyone?

OP posts:
Please
or

unicorn · 14/08/2004 22:51

coach trips and kids...???
well maybe not.. but it just looks remotely affordable.. as opposed to breaking the bank.

OP posts:
Please
or

nikkim · 14/08/2004 22:51

we have just come back from Disneyland, went for four days/ five nights and it cost £550 me my dp and dd. Included passes for two days at disney, half board at hotel ( not on the resort about fifteen minutes drive) and ferry.

My dd will be three in September and she just thought it was the most magical expereince ever. I would love to go at Xmas although it is supposed to be very very busy then as that is when the Parisians go.

The five year old would love it too, infact some of the fairy tale rides are a bit gruesome for very little ones. The shows especially lion king and winnie the pooh are bound to appeal.

I did think though that food and gifts were very expensive, burger chips and a drink for te three of us in the park was a tad under twenty euros and the souvenieirs cost a lot more than in a disney shop back home. For example a princess dress that at home is £20 was 42 euros. having said that I think it is worth every penny to see the joy on the kids faces especially at parade time.

Please
or

unicorn · 14/08/2004 22:58

nikkim- did u go by coach?? how was it?

OP posts:
Please
or

nikkim · 15/08/2004 01:43

no we went by ferry and car. Meant we could take more stuff and stop when we wanted. Not sure I could handle my dd on a long coach trip as we are in Lancashire.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?