Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Eastnor Castle, Malvern Hills, Herefordshire. Anyone know if it is near a train station?

4 replies

fairyfly · 21/07/2004 20:35

I have no idea where this place is and need to get there next week. Anyone know the nearest station, i can't find out any info on the web. Ta very much like

OP posts:
Please
or

emkana · 21/07/2004 20:46

The nearest station would probably be Ledbury.
Have a look here

www.eastnorcastle.com/find_us.htm

Sorry, can't do links!

Are you going to the big chill?

Please
or

fairyfly · 21/07/2004 21:03

I maybe going to the Big Chill just sent off an application to be a Steward. Will have to see, i just need also to see how easy it is to get there by public transport. Thanks for your help i have found out the train times to ledbury, hopefully they will put buses on from there.

OP posts:
Please
or

marialuisa · 22/07/2004 11:51

Ledbury is very easy to get to but Eastnor Castle is some way out. Think one of the buses goes through the village about once a day. Would check if there are buses otherwise there's a taxi company at ledbury station.

If you're very unlucky you might meet my little sis....

Please
or

fairyfly · 23/07/2004 08:48

I hope i meet someone, starting to wonder what i am doing now, 4 nights in a tent alone.....

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?