Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Anyone know of great self catering appt. or area in ITALY for hols with 8 month old close(ish) to airport?

6 replies

OxfordBaby · 14/05/2004 18:22

Hi, has anyone been to Italy for holiday with baby? I'm looking for a nice self catering appartment not too long a drive from an airport - quite fancy Florence/Tuscany but open to ideas - or has anyone got a good website suggestion? Hoping to go in August. Thanks.

OP posts:
Please
or

Janh · 14/05/2004 18:40

Holiday Rentals - we have used them, though not in Italy, the website is good (has availability chart which is helpful).

Sounds like a nice holiday, OB!

Please
or

Janh · 14/05/2004 18:42

Distance from nearest airport is right at the bottom of the page for each property btw.

Please
or

OxfordBaby · 14/05/2004 18:45

Great thanks I'll have a look.

OP posts:
Please
or

Janh · 14/05/2004 18:46

Nice one in Lucca - it says it has internet access so you could keep in touch!

Please
or

foxinsocks · 14/05/2004 19:13

Jan, what a brilliant website. I think I'll be searching on it all night!

Please
or

OxfordBaby · 14/05/2004 19:25

Hi thanks Jahn, have checked it out there's some nice places, have found one I like and e-mailed the owner to see how quiet it is as in centre of Florence.

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?