Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Recomendations for self-catering holiday in or near Bath

6 replies

efmach · 09/04/2002 22:06

This Spring we would like to take our kiddies for a short break to Bath. Any suggestions for self-catering accomodation in or near this city? TIA

OP posts:
Please
or

sobernow · 13/04/2002 22:00

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Please
or

efmach · 14/04/2002 21:51

sobernow - Thanks for that. Infact, it looks like we've left it abit late, all the self-catering cottages in those areas seem to be fully booked. I think we will have to look towards the Bristol area for accomodation. Thanks anyway.

OP posts:
Please
or

GRMUM · 15/04/2002 11:48

My family live in Bradford-on-Avon and it is very conveniant for Bath I find it hard to believe that everything is booked up for the spring - try this siteWest Wilts.accomodation Good luck!

Please
or

GRMUM · 15/04/2002 11:57

Sorry I haven't done the link properly!Try www.visitwiltshire.co.uk/index/asp

Please
or

efmach · 15/04/2002 13:38

Grmum - thanks for your help. Each time I try to link up to that website, the screen says 'error'.
I can't believe that all that accomodation is booked up but believe me, we can't seem to find any self-catering cottages available for the 1st week of June. Is there something going on that we don't know about!!!!!!!

OP posts:
Please
or

GRMUM · 15/04/2002 14:01

Sorry about the link not working. Just type in this address www.visitwiltshire.co.uk/index.asp First week of June may be Bath Festival week if I remember correctly from my student days in Bath....

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?