Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Which buggy for hol's?

1 reply

MaggieW · 07/03/2004 16:32

We're going home to NZ for a month with DS 2, and DD 9 months. Currently we use either Emmaljunga pram with toddler seat or smaller buggy with buggy board. I'm going to hire a buggy while there but not sure what to get - should I get side by side for times when they're tired, esp in first week or should I take single and buggy board and make do? We're going on a 1030pm flight so need to consider what we do while at Heathrow while waiting and also in Singapore during 2 hour stopover as both could need a buggy - any suggestions please?

OP posts:
Please
or

zebra · 07/03/2004 16:59

Could you take a backpack for the 9 month old, and then the single buggy without buggy board?
Actually, one trip when kids were 1yo & 3yo, we just took 2 baby/kiddy backpacks and no buggy at all.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?