Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Godstone Farm

11 replies

Marina · 20/02/2004 15:10

Sorry Hulababy, you're absolutely right!

Name: Godstone Farm

Location: Just off the A25/A22, about two miles from Junction 6 of the M25

Age range: 1-10/11 I'd have thought - the adventure playground especially for the upper age range 4-11. Loads for 1-7, certainly.

Price: £4.80 per child over 2, each child brings ONE free adult. Small extra charge for playbarn.

Facilities: Plentiful (if chilly in winter)clean loos and washing places and clear signs about the importance of washing hands after touching animals. Baby-changing facilities.
OK cafeteria with masses of highchairs, seating not great for breastfeeding mums. Nice bookable party room for children's parties.
Mostly easily pushchair accessible but further reaches of the large car park are steep/stony.
Animal barns and outdoor enclosures with good assortment of happy-looking farm animals large and small. Smaller pens for supervised children to climb into and meet rabbits, guinea pigs etc.
Small covered tricycle/pedal car covered circuit for 5s and under.
Amazing hillside outdoor adventure playground - a day out in itself.
Also excellent indoor playbarn.
This is a perennial favourite with ds, now aged 4. It's really well-run without being slick or impersonal and great value for money! We love Godstone Farm.

OP posts:
Please
or

Galaxy · 20/02/2004 15:12

message withdrawn

Please
or

auntymabel · 20/02/2004 15:18

This is another good one. The tractor ride was great, if a little bumpy!

Please
or

Hulababy · 20/02/2004 15:31

Auntiemabel - do you want to start a new thread with this one too, and tell us why you and your family liked it?

Please
or

Galaxy · 20/02/2004 15:35

message withdrawn

Please
or

Marina · 20/02/2004 15:38

We'll get there in the end Galaxy

OP posts:
Please
or

auntymabel · 20/02/2004 15:54

Hulababy - yes, will do. I did think about that as soon as I posted it. I feel stuuupid now

Please
or

Hulababy · 20/02/2004 15:58

LOL Maybe I am trying to be too organised; maybe I need to get back to school next week and sort the kids out instead. Sorry

Please
or

auntymabel · 20/02/2004 16:19

No, it's fine really. I can take it

Please
or

charliecat · 13/11/2004 18:44

Chilly there today but great fun and if you go now you get in half price next time!

Please
or

fee77 · 23/08/2005 07:29

Is Godstone farm ok in all weathers? I am supposed to be going there tomorrow, but rain is forecast!

Please
or

SoupDragon · 23/08/2005 09:06

There is an indoor soft play area and some indoor animal pens but it's best in hot weather because of the huge adventure payground and sandpit(s)

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?