Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Villas/Cottages In France

8 replies

Metrobaby · 01/02/2004 11:54

I was wondering if anyone had any experience of these and could recommend any good websites ? We are thinking of the Dordogne area.

I know there was an old thread on this but it seems to have disappeared now ....

OP posts:
Please
or

Janh · 01/02/2004 13:40

I remember Tinker (think it was Tinker) recommended French Connections

Please
or

Nome · 01/02/2004 16:21

We used Easy Cottages last year and were very happy with them. Also used Chez Nous but weren't quite as pleased.

Please
or

bayleaf · 01/02/2004 16:30

IF you want child care then consider \link{http://www.escapeholidays.co.uk/16.5.html\here the domaine de longeveau - I've recommnended it before on here and at least one person has been and enjoyed - does get v booked up tho. Book direct if you're using it as is cheaper - but I can't find their direct web site. tel 00 33 545 98 55 13 ( they're English)

Please
or

bayleaf · 01/02/2004 16:31

ok so link didn't work -sorry, can't be bothered to check why!

Please
or

Metrobaby · 01/02/2004 16:40

Thanks for all the contributions so far. There is one website, I remember though, which another MN'er recommended which ended in www.??????.nl - where the middle part was a foreign name I think. It's really frustrating as the old thread has gone (as in fallen off the bottom). Can anyone remember it ?

OP posts:
Please
or

popsycal · 01/02/2004 16:44

Oh we went to a fab one afew years ago - you will neeed to get a car though....i will just find you the link

Please
or

popsycal · 01/02/2004 16:47

we stayed at property 165 - chez celine
beautiful and lots of stuff nearby - though we didnt have kids then

a friend uses this company all the time
frech affair

Please
or

popsycal · 01/02/2004 16:50

ps - in the lot region....near cahors

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?