Can anyone check if these are strong enough for me please? Thanks in advance!
- Since April 2015, the petitioner has slept on the sofa, not in the marital bed causing distress to the petitioner.
2. The respondent has not maintained a sexual relationship with the petitioner since April 2015 causing distress to the petitioner.
3. Since April 2015, the respondent has displayed a lack of interest in and affection towards the petitioner, which has led the petitioner to feel lonely and isolated.
4. The respondent shows no interest in socialising with the petitioner and prefers to be alone.
5. The petitioner and respondent have no common interests.
The petitioner and respondent are essentially living separate, independent lives, apart from where the children are concerned
6. The petitioner and respondent have no common interests aside from the children.
7. It is better for the petitioner and respondent’s children to have happy, divorced parents than be privy to a tense, unhappy environment.