Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

NHS Coronavirus information. Information from gov.uk. Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have health concerns, please seek medical attention.

Related: Lockdown Learning, discuss home schooling during lockdown.

Constantly sneezing - recent vaccinations/covid?

6 replies

Whiskers4 · 24/10/2022 07:34

DH is generally a sneezy person anyway. However last 24 hours he's been constantly sneezing, waking us both up in the night. He had Spikevax and flu vaccinations on Friday.

Only one sneezing fit since waking 20mins ago, but he's constantly sniffing now. No other symptoms.

Could this be a reaction to one of the vaccines or possibly covid?

OP posts:
Please
or

KangarooKenny · 24/10/2022 07:35

I’d try an antihistamine to see if it’s an allergy. Lots of mould spores around at this time of year.

Please
or

Redebs · 24/10/2022 07:36

I wouldn't worry. It's unlikely to be related to vaccination.
Lots of people are sneezing and getting nosebleeds at the moment, due to dry air and minor colds.

Please
or

Morechocmorechoc · 24/10/2022 07:40

I sneezed loads after covid vaccines. It was summer....I didn't have a cold. I have been Sneezy ever since.

Please
or

lljkk · 24/10/2022 07:46

I started being sneezy a lot in August. Been unusually sneezy since! I haven't had a covid jab since April. I vote coincidence for OP's DD.

Please
or

TheYearOfSmallThings · 24/10/2022 07:47

I've been sneezing all week and had no COVID booster, I guess there's something going around.

Please
or

Whiskers4 · 24/10/2022 08:24

Thanks. Glad no one has come back and suggested it's covid. We're away at the moment and hard to avoid tube and coach to get back home.

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?