Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

NHS Coronavirus information. Information from gov.uk. Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have health concerns, please seek medical attention.

Related: Lockdown Learning, discuss home schooling during lockdown.

COVID and UTI issues

0 replies

JohnNutLips · 25/09/2022 13:31

Hiya, just wondering if anyone has developed a UTI or bladder issues while having COVID?
I’m not sure whether there’s a link or it’s just bad luck…
tested positive for COVID last Sunday following cold like symptoms (cough, achy, headache) started to feel a bit better and returned to work (from home) on Thursday. Thursday afternoon I got sudden stabbing pain in the right side of my abdomen, lasted for a couple of hours and didn’t improve with paracetamol. The pain went from my side down into my pelvis. Since then the side pain has been intermittent but I have a constant feeling of needing to wee. I thought maybe I had cystitis so got 3 days of antibiotics from pharmacy - I finish those today and they haven’t made any difference. Wee isn’t cloudy and it doesn’t sting to go… just a horrible crampy side pain and the feeling I need to go all the time. I’m so fed up of feeling like this and wondered if anyone had experienced the same.

OP posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?