Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Testing Positive Later than usual?

anon1411 · 23/09/2022 18:45

Hey ladies

I was wondering if any of you have 'known' you're pregnant but kept testing and getting a negative despite having that feeling?.. Then actually tested positive at a much later date?

How many weeks were you when you got the positive? And how long after AF was due, did you get your positive?

I'm just curious as I have all the symptoms (same as when I was pregnant with my boy) but some test are showing the faintest line ever then others are negative and if my calculations are correct I should be around 6 to 7 weeks now 🤷‍♀️

OP's posts:
Please
or

Merlott · 23/09/2022 18:48

Are you overdue? How many weeks? DC2 my period was 3 weeks overdue before I got bfp

Please
or

anon1411 · 23/09/2022 19:01

So it's complicated as I am/was on the pill. My last period was around July 26th give or take a few days. And I haven't had one in August at all
(Not unusual as I can be irregular)
But around mid August i had sickness and poos which counteracted my pill... then suddenly I had cramping(quite painful) heavy boobs, headaches, appetite change, frequent toilet trips,very emotional and extremely tired. And especially the last few weeks I've had twinges down near my uterus. And my stomach has grown a fair bit not obviously crazily but more noticeable and yeah just it all points to that, plus the faintest positive tests amongst the negatives 🤷‍♀️ I'm just confused really. I'm sure it's pregnancy, well actually I'm certain 🌟

OP's posts:
Please
or

anon1411 · 23/09/2022 19:33

🌟

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?