Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

At what point during EWCM does ovulation occur?

meerkatmummy · 05/08/2022 21:10

I don't track ovulation, but ewcm is always a sure sign it's coming for me! I got it later than usual this month, but I'm not sure at what point I actually ovulated. We DTD 3 days after ewcm stopped. Really don't want to be pregnant! Please tell me the chances are slim to none 🤦🏻‍♀️

OP's posts:
Please
or

KatySp · 05/08/2022 23:29

I usually get it a few days before ovulation. If that was me, 3 days after EWCM would be around ovulation but everyone is different.

Sounds like you don't want a baby, is the morning after pill too late?

Please
or

meerkatmummy · 06/08/2022 00:12

@KatySp I have a 3 year old and a 20 month old. It's not the right time for another baby (and my partner is 100% done with the two we have and categorically doesn't want anymore). It would be too late for any morning after pill, dtd was 5 days ago now so I guess what will be will be! Praying for af to arrive 🙈 x

OP's posts:
Please
or

Numbat2022 · 06/08/2022 00:20

It was two days before ovulation for me - I remember being really surprised as I assumed it was about when ovulation happened.

Good luck!

Please
or

jupeBex · 06/08/2022 09:31

I get mine 3-4 days before ovulation xx

Please
or

allgoodthings84 · 06/08/2022 11:25

Mine usually stops day before ovulation. I used to think it was when I was ovulating until I used opk. I really wouldn’t risk dtd with no protection anywhere near EWCM or the middle 2 weeks of a cycle as it can vary each cycle. Saying that we have been dtd at the right time and still not pregnant (now on cycle 3) so hopefully you will be ok.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?