Would love some advice at the moment as i am getting more and more stressed each day:
Basically i have some tests done that suggest i do not ovulate(periods vary between 7 and 10 weeks)doctor wants to give me clomid but he has to request permission from the fertility clinic due to the risks of multi births.
I need your advice/opinion on what i should do, the options are listed below - please let me have your thoughts:
- i wait to see what clinic says (currently been waiting 3 weeks) doc says they will either give him the okay to give me the drugs with him keeping an eye on me or they will want to see me to do more tests etc or they will refuse me as i am only 23.
2. i go private
3. i start acupunture and wait to hear from nhs
4. i book a holiday and wait to hear from nhs
5. i get the clomid off the internet and do it myself
I only have around £350-400 to spend a month on this so if i waste £50 a week on acupunture and then get told i need to go private i will have no savings.
Please help me i just want a baby, i think i prefered it when i was trying and nothing was happening now it just seems everything is on hold.