Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Nausea before period

5 replies

lazyeye · 01/10/2003 12:14

Does anyone get this? I have found that a week or so before my period coming on I can feel quite sick, so am half convincing myself I could be pregnant when - bingo on comes my period. Strangely, its worse first thing in the morning as well.......

OP's posts:
Please
or

Sonnet · 01/10/2003 12:32

I'm the same - and I'm not TTC......

I just feel nauseaus in the morning...I put it down to a rise in hormones(?)
Must ne annoying if you are TTC and are wondering if this month is the lucky month

Good Luck
S XX

Please
or

boyandgirl · 01/10/2003 13:38

Yeah, me too. Yuck. But only recently - before I ever had a baby I only felt sick during periods, not before them (I got totally ratty and big-boobed instead). So it probably is something to do with hormones changing.

Good luck

Please
or

yoko · 01/10/2003 20:43

i cant believe this thread as i was just about to post exactly this.ever since having my ds 4 yrs ago i suffer from a week of "morning sickness"before each period,its really awful isnt it?i get that horrid dizzy sick thing it lasts all day,some days i cant drive,and occasionally i am sick,i also can only bear to eat toast.its just like being pregnant!i actually went to the gp who was really dismissive,and so i just put it down to hormones too.

Please
or

bluecow · 01/10/2003 21:03

Yes I had that in June for the first time. Got pg in July so nausea all day now!

Please
or

sb34 · 02/10/2003 00:15

Message withdrawn

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?