My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Discuss everything related to paid childcare here, including childminders, nannies, nurseries and au pairs.

Childcare

Bloody Care Commission

5 replies

agalch · 26/01/2007 16:18

Just back to work on Monday this week.DD1 has chest infection and DD2 (6 months) has bronchilitis but CCO phoned to say she's be in the area on Monday,would i mind if she popped in to do my inspection?

Ummm well dd's are really ill so not sure,oh well she says i don't mind,errr well maybe i bloody do!! So inconsiderate to expect me to chat,show paperwork etc when i have 2 sick dd's.

Have not done my online returns stuff either and i'm not going to do it for Monday either.

Or am i being moaney about nothing?

OP posts:
saltireneepsandtatties · 26/01/2007 16:21

No, not being moany. My CCO wanted to come out in December when i had my 2 off ill. I pointed out that it wouldn't be a fair inspection as i wouldn't have any mindees in the house!

agalch · 26/01/2007 16:24

Thanks for that

Don't know if i will have my 1 mindee here on Monday.Depends on whether or not my dd's are ok by then.

My online stuff was to be completed by the 2nd of February but i know she will expect me to scribble it all out for Monday.Normally i would tbh but i am feeling so annoyed at her and have had no sleep for 4 nights so she will have to take me as she finds me lol

OP posts:
dmo · 26/01/2007 17:22

whats cco and what do they do?
just intrested

saltire · 26/01/2007 17:25

Care Commission officer - the Scottish equivalent of OFSTED

saltire · 26/01/2007 17:26

Pressed post message by accident. the Care Commission regulates all care in Scotland, nursing and children's homes, nurseries, playgroups childminders etc.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.