I have narrowed down my infant car seat search to these two. I think I want to go for a swivel base 'system', where the swivel base sits an infant and a toddler car seat. I have a bad back and so decided this would help me a lot! We do want the option of putting the infant car seat on a pram too.
The pros and cons for both I can see so far are:
- Much more lightweight
- Really easy to use when I tried it in my car, not clunky at all which I found with the Maxi Cosi 360 system
- Great sun shade canopy
- Maybe not as long lasting as the Cybex
- No lie flat function
- Has the lie flat function when used out of the car
- Can accommodate up to 87cm infant, slightly more than the 83cm of the Nuna
- A con is it's very heavy which I could potentially struggle with once the baby is in there too!
- I haven't tried this system in my car yet so I can't say how easy it is to use
I know ultimately it's for me to decide what is most important, but if anybody has any experience of using either of the seats and how you found them, I'd be really grateful!
Thanks so much in advance.