I'm wondering if this could be the "big picture" for me health wise of all my many little health niggles.
I'm more and more frustrated by my GP refusing to discuss more than one symptom or illness at a time.
Soo many years of symptoms. All of diagnosed separately. All of which are on the list of celiac symptoms.
- Anaemia. Always borderline at best.
- B12 deficient.
- IBS and all its joyful symptoms including pain and cramps and a mix of diarrhea and constipation.
- I've been taken to hospital before in an ambulance for severe stomach pain. Most times though I'm just used to it.
- Constant tiredness.
- Low mood.
- Ulcers in mouth.
- Face: itchy rash around mouth cheek and jawline (always been told acne but nothing acne related has ever touched it, and it's ITCHY)
- Poor teeth, even as a kid enamel damage leading to fillings needed.
- As a kid I'd suffer most of the time from rashes to elbow and knee areas.
- I crave constantly for high calorie high sugar foods.
- Achey body.
- Dizzy. I've collapsed before and been handed a prescription for vertigo. 🙄
Been prompted to think it all over this week after spending most of the week in bed feeling crap, clearly very anaemic, IBS through the roof, needing to rebook my b12 etc etc.
Few random questions off the top of my head..
🔸I've had bloods done a few times by my GP but I don't think they'll have included the testing for celiac is that right? I'll try and add a photo of all the things the gp blood tests included.
🔸When I was taken to hospital in an ambulance with stomach pains would celiac have been tested for?l as a routine test?
🔸Would I need to get in touch with my GP and ask to be tested specifically for this?
🔸How long does the process usually take?
🔸Is there anything I can or should do in the meantime?
I'm just beyond fed up of feeling so crappy all the time. This last week has been the final straw, I need answers. 😔