Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Lump on shoulder ?!!

1 reply

heyloveee1 · 05/10/2022 13:07

Hey everyone just need some advice or anyone with similar experience I have booked a gp appointment waiting for them to get back to me

Today I was laying down in bed with my shoulders kind of struggled in a uncomfortable position as I got up and I was turning my head it kind of hurt to turn never thought anything
Of it until I looked in the mirror I realised my left shoulder is kind of raised more than the other shoulder I know everyone's shoulder is kind of raised but when touching it there's no lumps I don't think but I feels more stiff and I feel more fatness if that's what you call it on that side than the other I sent a picture to my partner and at first he said he didn't know I was talking about but then when I circled the picture he said he can see it that it does look a little raised

I'm not sure if i'm making sense also on this same side my ears are kind of blocked but I normally suffer with blocked ears no and again

Not sure if i'm making sense hopefully you guys understand

OP posts:
Please
or

heyloveee1 · 05/10/2022 13:08

Btw it's not at the tip of my shoulder but more inner near neck I felt my lymph nodes and none feel inflamed

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?