I've intentionally left out which party is which
- One who is in the 'how high' mould - his party says jump and he says how high. I've met them several times and they are an affable, likeable individual but I do not agree with their political views at all. Pays lip service to issues which I consider to be important.
- A person who has done a lot for the local community and who I have a lot of time for. They'd be good for the local area but their political party has views which I find unacceptable. Has done a lot for issues which are important to me.
- One who I have never heard of. //www.whocanivotefor.co.uk has no information about them at all apart from a link to their party manifesto. Their website only lists their professional achievements and nothing about their political views or activities.
- One who is standing on a one issue platform. They mention an issue which is important to me but come across as ticking a box to say that they have mentioned it. Ardent remainer.
- A novelty candidate who I won't be considering, not least because I know them personally and they are an obnoxious individual.