My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

AIBU?

To want my dearly beloved family to fuck off?

2 replies

FaintlyBaffled · 29/06/2017 16:30

I've just finished a run of nights and have spent a reasonable part of the day in bed. DH came home early (lucky him Hmm) and stuck his head round the door. DCat and I were slowly stirring which is clearly a sign that I want to be fucking talked to
Ten minutes later DS rocks up from school, also brimming with tales and anecdotes that obviously cannot wait until my eyes are properly open.
So far I've heard about a terrible job DH had this morning, the traffic on the bypass, an update on a friends tree works, seen a couple of fucking pointless FB videos, learnt exactly why athletics was cancelled, been reminded yet again what time the school trip leaves in the morning and had a (admittedly fairly entertaining) horrorstruck recital of today's sex-ed lesson- they've been home about twenty minutes in total Hmm
Now DH is snoozing all those FB videos would wear anybody out DS has buggered off to his Xbox and DCat has had the common sense to leg it somewhere quieter to wake up slowly while I'm wide awake
WIBU to bound in to their bedrooms in the early morning on my return home? I'm sure I could muster up at least half a dozen tales of huge importance if I put my mind to it. I could then disappear to my own devices while they contemplate what the hell happened to their peaceful snooze Grin
OP posts:
PollytheDolly · 29/06/2017 16:31

Do it!!!!!

FaintlyBaffled · 29/06/2017 16:43

It's definitely in the pipeline polly Hmm

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.