Would I be entirely unreasonable to pitch up and not move?
SerialBox · 06/07/2015 23:20
My current soon to be ex "employer" are not paying me what they are due me.
I'm considering (albeit after a few glasses of wine so may change my mind) going to my work and refusing to move until they pay me what they are owe tomorrow at some point.
I have proof of discrimination against myself and other current employees and I'm thinking I may just make some copies of the proof and suggesting I distribute them whilst awaiting payment to management (owners)
I'm feeling a bit "claws out" at the moment.
To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.