Mumsnet Logo
My feed

to access all these features


on tax credits.

2 replies

goodbyemrschips · 06/04/2011 07:59

I filled out the online form on mumsnet to get an idea of next years payments, got a figure.

I filled out the official form on gov website got another figure.

Only £200 difference but surely they should be the same with the same info typed in?

OP posts:

mypandasgotcrabs · 06/04/2011 08:01


The hmrc site & entitledto site both give different figures. Believe it or not the entitledto is much more accurate. I've never had a correct figure from the hmrc site.


goodbyemrschips · 06/04/2011 08:09

lol just been on another site and got another figure.

As said they are only a couple of hundred pound difference but should be the same.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Sign up to continue reading

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?