Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Weekend treats, wheat and dairy free

ColouringPencils · 03/03/2022 21:49

What are your favourite treat meals and snacks that are wheat and dairy-free? Newbie here. We are eliminating both to see if they improve my husband's ongoing health issues. I am joining in to be number 1 cheerleader and also because it feels wasteful to cook separate meals.

We would normally have pizza on a Friday, but I am thinking of a nice steak and chips with a big salad. Any other ideas for the weekend?

OP's posts:
Please
or

HogDogKetchup · 03/03/2022 22:00

Just have what you normally have but GF/dairy free. Either make it or buy it. Most supermarkets have a great range. Morrisons and Tesco are the best.

Please
or

AnnaDelvorkina · 03/03/2022 22:16

Tacos made with corn

Curries, with rice

Chocolate mousse - dairy free dark chocolate and egg

Breakfast omelettes (there was a great masala omelette recipe in the Guardian recently)

Please
or

superoz · 09/03/2022 23:05

Thai Green curry with rice.
Pieminister Gluten Free pies
White Rabbit pizzas are in the supermarket chilled aisle.
M&S made without wheat breadcrumbed chicken or cod

Please
or
Please
or

DefaultParent · 17/03/2022 22:43

Nomo chocolate. Tesco Free From profiteroles. Meals I struggle with, I still really miss a greasy pizza or cheesy chips on a Saturday night.

Please
or

katekt · 17/05/2022 23:57

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.