My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet doesn't verify the qualifications of users. If you have medical concerns, please consult a healthcare professional.

Allergies and intolerances

where can I buy 100% cotton boy school trousers?

5 replies

keresley · 17/10/2010 22:03

I need age 6 grey boys school trousers. Please help. Thanks

OP posts:
organiccarrotcake · 17/10/2010 22:12

I think Next have had them but haven't had stock since I've been looking (although they sometimes come up on ebay).

Trutex made them in Fairtrade, organic cotton but they've sold out - your local school supplier may have stock though.

M&S made a range in black and people were asking for grey.

If you find any in stock please let me know as I want them too. Have been keeping DS in short trousers as long as poss!

Incindentally, Trutex also have been selling Fairtrade, organic cotton sweaters and polos but have discontinued due to lack of demand :(

But I got 3 x FT, OC sweaters and 4 x polos from them, and had our uniform shop put the school logo on and they're far better for the eczema on his arms. I buy as many things as I can organic and fairtrade anyway which was a bonus, but the OC is much better for him.

lottiejenkins · 17/10/2010 22:12
WhoSleptInMyPorridgeAndBrokeIt · 21/10/2010 02:27

erm.. not sure if herringbone would pass as uniform?? www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Boys-Trousers-Jeans/22209/Boys-Vintage-Chinos.html bit pricey tho [hsad]

colditz · 21/10/2010 02:34
colditz · 21/10/2010 02:42
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.