Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Is there a decent alternative to apple AirPods Pro please? (Can't justify the cash but love the birthday boy lol)

7 replies

Iwonder777 · 06/10/2020 19:57

Can anyone advice on these lost on me techie items?

Thanks!

OP posts:
Please
or

Iwonder777 · 06/10/2020 21:17

Anyone 😂

OP posts:
Please
or

Fuzzysocksies · 06/10/2020 21:29

I have a pair of in-ear wireless headphones that are basically the same as Airpod Pros (but black) and they were £55ish on Amazon. Called EarFun Air.

They're number 7 on this list, but there's other good alternatives here too: www.whathifi.com/best-buys/best-wireless-earbuds-budget-and-premium

Please
or

Roominmyhouse · 06/10/2020 21:31

I bought the Cambridge audio melomania wireless ear buds based on reviews. They are £100 so cheaper than Apple earbuds but they are quite bulky so might not suit everyone. The sound quality is fab though.

Please
or

Atomsaway · 06/10/2020 21:48

I have some Beltune ones from Amazon. Maybe around £30-40. I’m really impressed with them. They last ages without charging, the quality of sound is good and I can use a hairdryer with them in and the noise is cancelled effectively.

Please
or

Iwonder777 · 06/10/2020 21:54

Ooh thanks

I'm wondering if any of these could pass as ear pods Grin

OP posts:
Please
or

Fuzzysocksies · 06/10/2020 22:42

I don't think you'll be able to pass them off as genuine Airpods if they're not, even if they look the part, when they connect to the phone they'll show up under a different name.

Please
or

PhoebeSnow · 06/10/2020 23:19

I got a fake pair for ds and they are fab; excellent sound and connects very well, and good battery only cost £25 from our local phone shop.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?