Just had an email from mum:
Grandad has asked whether he could buy the children "
So am in a quandry, as you can imagine.
- full night's sleep
- could probably negotiate a decent sum for them
- I would mop the kitchen floor weekly, like a normal person
- is it legal?
- My Grandad is lovely and very fit for his age, but he is nearly 87 - could he cope with the demands of a 3yo and a 1yo?
- How to convince DH -really don't think he'd go for it
- I might, you know, miss them
Any advice greatly appreciated