Win an annual VIP family bowling pass for Hollywood Bowl
17 August 2020
To welcome you back to bowling, Hollywood Bowl Group are giving Mumsnet users the chance to win an annual VIP family bowling package for one of their Hollywood Bowl or AMF Bowling family entertainment bowling alleys. The lucky winner will be able to treat their family to some healthy competition, with rematch after rematch for an entire year.
About Hollywood Bowl
Hollywood Bowl Group is the leading family bowling brand in the UK with 61 family entertainment and bowling alleys across the country. Their safe, clean and spacious centres are the perfect place to spend some quality family time and let the good times roll.
Following Government guidelines, Hollywood Bowl's centres across England and Wales have re-opened from 15 August 2020, aside from those in areas with local lockdown restrictions, and their priority continues to be the health and safety of their customers and team.
They’ve implemented a number of measures and guidelines to make sure that you can 'Have Fun and Play Safe' when you visit, including only using alternate lanes, and cleaning balls and lane areas after each customer visit. They’re even providing gloves in adult and child sizes upon request at reception. You should also wear your own shoes to bowl in (flat and no open toes!).
Find out more about these measures by watching their short video below:
What you’ll win
One lucky Mumsnetter will win an annual family bowling pass. This includes one game of bowling for four people in an exclusive VIP lane per month, for 12 months, with a round of soft drinks and a main meal per person during each visit.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning the annual VIP bowling package, simply fill out the form and answer the question below.
VIP annual bowling pass competition T&Cs
An annual bowling pass allows two adults and two under 16s, or one adult and three under 16s, to one family game per month for 12 months at one centre of your choice. The annual bowling pass includes two adult meals and two kids meals, or one adult meal and three kids meals, plus four standard drinks upon each visit.
Further bowling games, additional players up to a total of six, and additional food and drink can be added to the booking at the winner’s expense. Subject to availability. Reservations are subject to centre availability and must be booked in advance. Check the website for centre opening times and availability. Competition prize winners will receive their prize via quarterly emails. Passes remains the property of the The Original Bowling Company and can be revoked at any time including under the centre managers discretion. Prize must be redeemed in the centre where the prize has been won/claimed and are non-transferable. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
1. The promoter is: The Original Bowling Company whose registered office is at Focus 31 West Wing, Cleveland Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England, HP2 7BW.
2. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Original Bowling Company and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
4. By entering a competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for this competition is submitting an entry on Mumsnet’s website.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. There is no cash alternative for prizes and prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner to arrange for the prize to be delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the customer feedback competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.