Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I love the Shiny Show!

(6 Posts)
colditzmum Tue 01-Feb-05 11:24:15

It reminds me of the irreverant homour of Bungle, George and Zippy. I always find time to watch it if it is on, and I think Tigs is hilarious.

I have a sad sad life

CathB2 Thu 03-Feb-05 12:14:35

I love it too, though i think we are in a minority! My favourite episode is where they are doing builders and Tigs and Mukka are refusing to work until they get tea. "Will you please do some building" yells an ancresingly exasperated Dogsby.. I feel like Dogsby some days!

There is also the wonderful moment where Tigs says he is not going to pretend to be an elephant puppet. "I am not a puppet" he says, then a brilliantly timed pause amd Mukka says "You're not an elephant either but you are the closest thing we've got". Splendid stuff.

Possibly I need to get out more...

expatinscotland Thu 03-Feb-05 12:19:03

I love it too! EEny meeny, miney mo, it's time for the shiny show! I love Tigs. And when Aillidh's a good girl, I give her a shiny.

colditzmum Thu 03-Feb-05 21:04:08

Hooray!!!! I remember the elephant puppet episode.

Dogsby reminds me of an 8 year old girl who has been left to play with 2 four year old boys. She's trying to be sensible, but it's just not going her way!

wheresmyfroggy Thu 03-Feb-05 21:05:41

Give yourself a pat on the front you won you won you won............

purpleturtle Thu 03-Feb-05 21:07:55

I love it too! But the tv died yesterday, so am a bit deprived in recent hours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now