Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

paddy and keiths dirty dancing

(32 Posts)
deloresclaiborne Sun 07-May-17 08:14:07

i wasnt going to watch this as i dont find either of them funny but i put it on for the last 15 minutes and it was funny , i mean cant get your breath funny.
i going to watch all of it on the ipayer today cos i missed the melon scene
anyone else watch it (i'd had a couple of glasses of wine so maybe that helped)

ChestnutsRoastingOnAnOpenFire Sun 07-May-17 09:32:47

We were roaring at the dancing scenes. Loved the gyrating pensioners too. Laughed when "no one puts baby in the corner"- "but I'm not in the corner I'm against the wall"- I remember thinking that when I first watched the film!
Thought Paddy was brilliant, he had all the mannerisms down pat (hair shaking, drinking out of the bottle) and is a great dancer. He could have been an actor.

afinetoothcomb Sun 07-May-17 09:34:37

Proper laugh out loud funny. Best thing on TV in a long time 😂😂

CatherineCawood Sun 07-May-17 09:45:04

I loved it. That nose!!!!! The dancing on the bridge to Agadoo and The Birdie Song.

G1ggleloop Sun 07-May-17 09:46:51

Another one who really enjoyed it here. I was watching it alone and giggling away.

babynugget Sun 07-May-17 10:01:19

Paddy! wink

CatherineCawood Sun 07-May-17 10:13:38

I just re watched it with DH. Worth a re watch because there will be bits you missed first time. Loved it.

Livedandlearned Sun 07-May-17 10:17:42

They recreated it all perfectly. I loved the bit in Jonny's chalet when he lifts up Baby's top and you see Keith's fat belly, actually all of it made me laugh. Very well made, looking forward to next weeks Ghostbusters.

Susiesoap7 Sun 07-May-17 11:00:41

Thought it was brilliant, so funny, but I think that will be the best. Don't know if I will watch anymore.

Gingerbreadmam Sun 07-May-17 15:04:29

i was laughing along. it was so well done. when they went into the club house where all ther workers were dirty dancing they had really got the couples down to a t.

paddy was great doing jonny. keiths nose was hilarious and his make up was so much like babys. when he was doing the last dance in his y fronts i was bad!

loved it.

Hisnamesblaine Mon 08-May-17 23:44:06

paddy rendition of she's like.the wind had me in stitches. How they both kept a straight face during that take is beyond megrin

leccybill Mon 08-May-17 23:46:06

When and where was this on?

justdontevenfuckingstart Mon 08-May-17 23:47:23

I've watched it twice and may watch it again. Loved paddy's head shaking and beer swilling.

ShatnersBassoon Mon 08-May-17 23:51:26

I thought it was hilarious. I'm not a fan of Keith or Paddy, and I've never seen Dirty Dancing, but still I was laughing away. The head shaking and beer swigging got me grin

honeyroar Tue 09-May-17 04:17:22

IT was on Saturday, I think on ITV. I haventvwatchedcit yet, I hope my husband taped it.

sashh Tue 09-May-17 06:37:49

No idea this was on, I shall look for it tonight, but in the meantime - here's the dance from 'let's dance'

Sparklingbrook Tue 09-May-17 06:59:09

I thought it was hilarious. Especially Paddy doing PS. And the fact Baby had a beard!

Way better than the original IMO.

I even did my laugh that sounds like Muttley from Dastardly and Muttley. V rare.

Gingerbreadmam Tue 09-May-17 07:00:47

should be available to catch up on the itv hub.

so surprised at how many people havent seen the film. missing out haha.

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 10-May-17 15:44:35

Bloody brilliant but I love the film dd

Hope ghostbusters jaws and rocky are as funny

Floralnomad Wed 10-May-17 15:48:12

I really don't like Keith Lemon but Paddy Mcguiness is nearly always good for a laugh . We watched this on download and dh said he wasn't going to watch but he sat through the entire thing - very funny .

TheHiphopopotamus Wed 10-May-17 16:15:50

Can't stand Paddy McGuinness normally, but this was hilarious, laugh out loud funny. I was expecting to hate it too.

I also have a feeling this might be the best one though, just because DD is so well known. It was a rite of passage film when I was at school and we all knew the words off by heart.

ShatnersBassoon Wed 10-May-17 17:07:05

I know the other films inside out, so they'll probably be funnier to me than the Dirty Dancing was.

leccybill Fri 12-May-17 23:24:57

Just watched this after a shit and knackering week and absolutely howled laughing. Even DH was laughing.
Slightly fancied Paddy as Patrick Swayze blush

RufusTheRenegadeReindeer Fri 12-May-17 23:29:08

Love Paddy

Some moments were laugh out loud funny

Especially John Barrowman and Paddy

And the shaking head bits and the bit were they all did the no likey catchphrase

Have set the video...so glad we caught it

MusicToMyEars800 Sun 14-May-17 00:18:13

It was comical, I was sceptical because I don't like Keith Lemon, but it was great, I watched the ghostbuster one tonight, It was funny and good but not as good as the dirty dancing one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now